All children are valued as individuals and whilst in our care we aim to:
- Create a secure, happy and caring environment where everyone feels valued and respected.
- Provide a broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum within and beyond the current statutory requirements.
- Create an atmosphere which promotes high standards of moral and social behaviour and which enables everyone to achieve their best.
- Encourage our pupils to strive for high academic standards and to be ambitious.
- Encourage everyone to become interested and involved in the life of the school and the wider community.
- Recognise everyone’s efforts and achievements.
- Encourage everyone to value and celebrate the religious, cultural and social diversity that exists within our community.
- We believe that partnership between parents and school is very important and invite you to be involved in your child’s education.
We look forward to working with you and developing a strong link between home and school. Working together in partnership we can ensure that your child enjoys their time at Brockmoor and reaches their full potential.